Everyday, either in the morning or before I go to bed, I like to take a minute and write down at least ten things that I am grateful for. More often than not, I usually have more than ten. I thought I’d share my list on the blog with you today.
- I am thankful for mobility and good health. That’s two, I know.
- I am grateful for my family and for the wonderful Christmas memories that we’re making.
- I really, really appreciate that Sorelle and Co. bakery made the most beautiful cake for me. I’ve been hosting quite a few get-togethers and they’ve catered my entire vegan, nut-free goodies. I’m going to do a proper blog post on them soon, but in the meantime, check out the webpage.
I may not be grateful for the woman that slyly stole my bread this morning. Shame on you.
- I am grateful for a fridge full of food.
- I’m particularly thankful for a giant bed that’s like a marshmallow.
- Yummy, I am in gratitude for discovering whipped cream made of coconut. How did I miss this? It’s been in front of me this whole time!!!
- I’m blessed and thankful for my wonderful friends who have been tremendously supportive this year. I love you all so much.
- I’m so appreciative of my L.K. Bennett Cross Body Mariel bag! It’s soooo cute.
- I am so, so, so, so, so grateful to live in a country where I am allowed to be free, where I am safe and have my health looked after.
- I am utterly thankful for my amazing readers and all the lovely comments that they send me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- See? I told you, I usually have more. I’m so thankful for being able to redecorate a little. Omg, I’m loving my giant cosmo glass filled with diamond baubles. (see shameless bathrobe selfie above) It looks so glam in my room!